All entries are judged by an independent panel, which include industry experts, representatives of hearing charities and associations. Our judge’s work to a criterion, therefore it’s good to what to include in your entry.
Commitment to the patient
- Has the hearing professional gone beyond the call of duty to help their patient or exceeded the patient’s expectations?
- If appropriate, the hearing care professional has included family members in appointments or involved them in discussions and decisions about the patient’s treatment?
Making a difference in the patient’s life
- How has the hearing professional had a positive impact on the life of their patient and their families?
- Has the patient been enabled to stay in work, pursued a hobby or enjoy a more active social life as a result of the treatment provided?
Knowledgeable about new technologies
- Has the audiologist suggested new hearing technology to work with the patient’s hearing aid or suggested trying out a new hearing aid / cochlear implant?
Working closely with other specialists, providing a team approach
- Has the hearing professional introduced the patient to any additional care or support, for example support groups or referrals to specialist treatment?
- Entries close online on the 1st July 2019; we will allow an additional week for receiving postal entries.
- Your device must have been fitted between August 2015 and July 2019
- Your entry form must be completed in full
- The reason for the nomination must be no less than 50 words and no more than 1000 words.
- Please click here to read the full terms and conditions.